[ADMIN] Re-uploads Update (2023)

Hello everyone! It has been a while. I am back again after a few years, and it's great to still see people commenting and requesting. Thank you for showing your continued interest in the blog, I will be re-reviewing all the links on the blog for now, and refresh them as I go. hope all is well and apologies for the lack of updates over the past few years. I  am also aware that there has been a lot of new requests over the years, but at this point, I'm honestly unsure if i will be able to do them anytime soon. I will try, but it will definitely take time. Thank you!

FIXED LINKS (as of 23-12-05):

  • DEUX Rhythm Light Beat Black
  • All Moon Hee Jun albums
  • S
  • Tony An Untold Story
  • SHINHWA State of the Art (Special Edition)
  • Young Turks Club Rainbow [Fixed tracklisting and wrong song]
  • All S.E.S' Japanese singles + Prime: S.E.S The Best Compilation
  • UN Voice Mail and Traveling You + Missing track from Reunion album
  • X-LARGE 2002 Album

The following are missing files (Those I, unfortunately, can't find both on my PC and external harddrive):

  • Han Nah
  • Kang Ta
  • Kim Don Kyu
  • Young Turks Club (One missing track from Upgrade No.1)

----
Please make sure to double-check the current links and feel free to comment again if they're still broken. I will update this post for further updates within 2023.  You are also free to leave a comment or mention/DM me on Twitter if you have any other questions/concerns^^

Comments

Popular Posts