[ADMIN] Re-uploads Update

Hello everyone! Just wanted to post an update on which broken links I've fixed so far~ I am doing this per artist, so do understand it may take some time. Meanwhile, keep the requests coming and I'll work on them ASAP after finishing up with these broken links.

FIXED LINKS (as of July 6, 2021):
- BLACK BEAT
- BROS
- CAN
- DEUX (except Rhythm Light Beat Black)
- Deulgukhwa
- DIVA
- DJ DOC
- FLY TO THE SKY (missing tracks from The Promise album)
- Hong Kyung Min
- Hyun Jin Young (New Dance 1)
- Junyfore
- K'POP
- Kim Won Jun
- Lee Hwi Jae
- LeeSsang
- NRG (Kiss in Christmas)
- ROO'RA (Pops and Party, Roo'ra Live, A9AIN)
- S.E.S
- Shinhwa
- Taesaja
- The Blue
- Tony An (I'm Tony An, Top Star)
- Two Two
- Turbo
- UN
- X-LARGE
- Young Turks Club
- Yun Young Ah

There are also a few files that I need to re-encode because they're not in my external harddrive back-up, and these are:
- DEUX (Rhythm Light Beat Black)
- Han Nah
- Kang Ta
- Kim Don Kyu
- Moon Hee Jun
- S
- Tony An (Untold Story)
- Young Turks Club (one track missing from Upgrade No.1)


----
Please make sure to double-check the current links and feel free to comment again if they're still broken. I will post again once the other missing files are up As usual, feel free to leave a comment or mention/DM me on Twitter if you have any other questions/concerns^^

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular Posts