[ADMIN] Hello, its been a while!

Hello everyone! It has been a while. Thank you for showing your continued interest in the blog, I know this because even if I haven't posted anything in a long time, we still get requests. Although I haven't been active in K-Pop recently, I'm still happy to be around to share rare K-pop gems to everyone.

With that being said, I will try to do my best to catch up with the backlog of uploads + re-check the links of everything we had posted before refresh them. Do note though that it might take a while, since I haven't done this in a while ;;^^ Please do not hesitate to DM us on Twitter/comment if there are any concerns. Thank you and stay safe everyone!

Comments

  1. Glad to see you back!! This blog has really been great for upgrading my collection to more HQ versions, and discovering more. I'm so thankful that you still comeback after all these years lol.

    With that said, I thought this was an April Fools prank at first XD!

    Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha, it's not an April Fool's prank!! HAHAHA I checked all the comments and requests and I'm genuinely so happy a lot of people still look for 1st gen kpop hehe ;; Btw, I did read your comment from a while back about the empty folders, I'll get to those soon and make a post about it once all of it is up again :) Thank you so much for the support!

      Delete
  2. I stumbled here while searching for Sechskies album. 1st gen Kpop 's music is superb. Your archives are treasure. Thanks so much for sharing. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for so much engagement, as far as possible, in bringing us jewelry rares of k-pop. When you can, please post the discography's Ryu that you find available (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC3FtCUWC49jC15VtEjLfwzg) at blog.

    It's rare to find his material on the internet, one of my favorites is the single 'Taisetsu'. I was glad to find Park Yog Ha's materials too!

    Congratulations for a good job!

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts